Professional translator from Gaza, Palestine
"I am a professional English<>Arabic translator. Having specialised in the areas of legal, economic and medical texts, I have gathered substantial experience in the translation of contracts, lawyers’ correspondence, court documents, financial reports, press releases and clinical studies."
English to Arabic
Accounting & Finance
Certificates, diplomas, licenses, cv's, etc
Cosmetics / Beauty
Games / Video Games / Casino
General Business / Commerce
History / Archaeology
Legal documents / Contracts
Marketing & Advertising material / Public Relations
Mechanical / Manufacturing
Private Correspondence, Letters
Shipping / Sailing / Maritime
Travel & Tourism
My name is Rasha Madi. I hold a B.A. in English. Some of my experience include the following…
• Ensuring seamless style, context, and overall meaning in the target language for all translated materials while applying proper language parameters such as grammar, syntax, semantics, and appropriate terminology.
• Maintaining stringent confidentiality concerning both clients and translated materials.
• Flexibility in terms of working hours and workload.
• Delivering a high-quality translation while keeping the agreed deadline.
• I am well versed with most computerized applications, including
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat PDF, Email, and CAT.