Traductor profesional de ROHTAK, India
"I am an enthusiast of language. Its quite interesting fact of joining the field of translation while my education is in software engineering. I am M.Tech. in Computer Science. Came into this field when my friend was looking for help in website localization project."
Nativo en Hindi & Punjabí.
Idiomas que traduzco
Inglés al Hindi
Inglés al Punjabí
Aeroespacial / Defensa
Certificados, diplomas, licencias, cv's, etc.
Electrónica / Ingeniería Eléctrica
Energía / Generación de energía / Combustibles & Gas
Juegos / Videojuegos / Casino
Tecnologías de la Información
Internet / Comercio Electrónico
Documentos Legales / Contratos
Marketing / Material Publicitario / Relaciones Públicas
Mecánica / Fabricación
Media / Periodismo / Publicaciones
Medicina / Farmacéutica
I am Dhiiraj from India with native language Hindi and working in this industry since 2009. During this period I did lots of translation projects in various domains like Information Tech, Website/App localization, Government & Political, Marketing, Medical, Finance & Banking, E-commerce etc., but my specialization is in Information technology means Software/Website/Mobile app/Video Game/Casino/Poker/Finance translations and due to my education background and work experience that always stand out me from the crowd for these projects.
I did Masters of Technology in Computer Science and Engg. and having programming language experience as well. So can work with any kind of file with or without CAT tools. As I am aware of technical terms used in these kinds of projects that help me to understand it in a better way in comparison to any general translator. I know that how to translate the source text belongs to a button, a drop-down menu, used in the hyperlink or related fields considering overall original layout/UI remains intact so I specifically put a focus on character count while translating these kinds of projects.
I am working as a Translator/Reviewer with
- ULG for American Elections,
- All-In Translations Ltd. from Malta,
- Q-Loc from Poland,
- Pangea Langs of Cyprus for Casino, Poker, gaming, Video Games
- Recently done Gangstar Vegas Master video game localization with word count around 50,000,
- Having part of Neo Jump Arena, Hill Climbing, Dune Racing localization etc.
- I have done and still doing the localization of many mobile apps from GOMO Ltd. from China like GO Music, GO Keyboard, GO Security, Go Launcher, Z-Camera etc.
- Associated with CheetaMobie from China for Panda Keyboard, Cheeta Keyboard, Live.me
- Associated with HelloPal Ltd from Hongkong for HelloPal, TravelPal. LangaugePal, TouchPal.
- I along with my brother have worked for a well-known language portal of Russia www.palex.ru for whom we translated reputed trading website www.exnex.com.
- Done Google assistant project with Venga Global of around 100K words using MemoQ.
- I am selected as a reviewer for Motorola mobile apps interface by Lionbridge.
-Regularly receive the work from Pepperstone.com and Finacial.org , UFX.com for their website's financial matter including Cryptocurrencies.
-Recently selected as Head Translator for Crypto-translations.com
-Recently, 31st August translated a Survey of around 3250 words for Boston Research Technologies, LLC.
I have worked with SMARTLING, XTM, TRADOS, WORDFAST, MEMOQ and many other popular offline and online CAT tools.
For further details please find my resume attached herewith.