Professional native Chinese translators
There are two Chinese variants when it comes to writing: traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese. It’s important to know in advance which of the two you want to translate into so you can choose a specialized translator that can meet these needs.
When you ask us for a translation into Chinese, we assign you a professional native Chinese translator with experience in your sector. Every Chinese translator must meet the following requirements:
- * Native Chinese translator
- * Specialized degree in translation
- * A professional who is fully up-to-date
- * Extensive experience
- * Specialized in different sectors
Professional translation of official documents and texts into Chinese
Our clientele is international and comes from different sectors such as international trade, audiovisual media, technology, retail, tourism, engineering, e-learning, art, the legal sector, medicine, etc., and they all need to translate documents into Chinese.
We receive requests for all types of formats to be translated into Chinese, such as press releases, emails, instruction manuals, games, web pages, articles, catalogs, contracts, product descriptions, annual reports, books, applications, etc.
You may request any of these translation services into Chinese (or from Chinese) to other languages.
Chinese Certified Translator
At blarlo.com, we have Chinese translators that have been certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We offer certified translations from Chinese to Spanish and from Spanish to Chinese with legal validity inside and outside Spain.
In the certified translations into Chinese, the translator certifies with his or her stamp, granted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and his or her signature that the translation corresponds to and accurately reflects the content of the original document. Certified translations are always delivered on paper, signed and stamped by the Certified Chinese Translator, including a copy of the original.
We work constantly with certified translations into Chinese, usually in connection to government documents, public tenders, notarized papers, or court proceedings. We can offer you the best translation rates and very fast delivery times.
Chinese-Spanish and Spanish-Chinese translations
The Chinese and Spanish markets are markets with a high level of exchange of goods. China is the world's largest product manufacturer, which is why we carry out translation work from Chinese to Spanish and from Spanish to Chinese on a daily basis in our international translation agency.
There are large international platforms selling Chinese products; these platforms make their products available to users all over the world. Therefore, it is absolutely essential to have a professional native Spanish translator to ensure the quality of the translation. Blarlo.com is the Spanish company with the largest number of native Spanish translators.
On the other hand, Spain exports large quantities of premium products such as wine, oil, and ham to the Asian country. These products target the luxury market, which makes it necessary for the Chinese translation to be carried out by a professional team of native Chinese translators.
We can offer you translation services to or from Chinese in the following specialties:
- Chinese translation services for e-commerce
- Chinese translation services for the architecture and construction industry
- Chinese translation services for e-learning
- Chinese translation services for websites
- Chinese translation services for the tourism industry
- Chinese translation services for audiovisual content
- Chinese translation services for the scientific community
- Chinese translation services for financial institutions
- Certified translation services in Chinese
- Chinese translation services for the advertising industry
- Chinese translation services for the legal and judicial sector
- Literary translation services in Chinese
- Medical translation services in Chinese
- Chinese translation services for the fashion and beauty industry
- Videogame and software localization services into Chinese